Jukka Kurkela wrote:
Rick Romero wrote:
Ok, I have an odd problem. I tried both vpopmail 5.4.17 and 5.4.25. This is functioning on multiple FreeBSD machines, but failing on OpenSolaris. I've removed my maildirsize file multiple times. If I look at my account with an 8gb quota, and 923Mb of data (du -h) with vuserinfo, it reports 100% full.

When I set percentage to 105, that's what my output now says instead of 100. If I multiple i by 100 instead of 10. It says I have 84% used. So for some reason it seems 932M of 8Gb is calculating to 840%.

I assume it' some kind of compiler issue, but I don't know where to look.


i would guess it fails at 2147483648 and off_t ends up being signed 32bit, so it overflows.

i have no idea why that would happen, or should it happen always with 32 bit kernel.
That was my thought too, but a couple of my FreeBSD boxes which are working properly are not running a 64bit kernel and the Solaris box is. I'm kinda lost at this point, other than the kernel I'm not sure what else would set 32bit vs 64bit in the build...



Reply via email to