I thought about that and sent a mail to Rick Widmer some weeks ago but
got no answer, maybe he missed the message. If can forward It if you
want.
Well, It could looks like dovecot plugins, It's quiet easy to manage.

I would like to ask about vpopmail development status. There's no
activity on sourceforge cvs and a lot of patches waiting revision, one
of them include a question I did in this post:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=73e156130809171322y55f9e46bp7082067fee6887cc%40mail.gmail.com

Here is the patch sent by Jukka Kurkela:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker2/index.php?func=detail&aid=2320700&group_id=85937&atid=577800

There seems to have some other piece of code missing. What should we expect?

I sent my openSuSE spec file for vpopmail to Itamar and Robin on
Oct/07. On which distribution are you building on?

Regards.

--
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre