Good morning all,

First of all, happy new year!
Second, I have some questions about valias. I understand the syntax is:

valias -i <alias> <destination>

1. Does the alias have to be a domain on the server and is checking to see if this is the case enforced? Or do i have to manually add it to the morercpthosts file as well?

2. If I want to add multiple aliases for the same destination do I issue the same command twice (or more) or can i add it in one command?

3. When adding an alias, does the popbox have to exist if it is a local domain?

4. How does valias work together with .qmail- files?

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt

!DSPAM:49659f0132671282735280!