John Simpson wrote:
On 2009-04-06, at 0923, Ron Miller wrote:
See:

http://qmail.jms1.net/qmail-1-incoming.pdf

and

http://qmail.jms1.net/qmail-2-delivery.pdf

... which have just been updated. it's now a single file instead of separate files for each page. the first two pages are pretty much identical to the old files, and page 3 covers accessing the contents of the mailboxes, using qmail-pop3d and dovecot.

http://qmail.jms1.net/qmail-system.pdf

out of curiosity... am i the only one who wasn't able to make heads or tails of this guy's diagram?

I printed it out and made a paper aeroplane but it didnt fly to well... No I couldnt understand his diagram either.

!DSPAM:49dadedb32685733410164!