I'm sorry guys, I missed the first part of the thread, but based on the subject, it may be relevant to me. Is the limit of 2 GB per mailbox removed in the 5.5 branch?

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt

From: "Matt Brookings" <m...@inter7.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:52 PM
To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] quota limit upto 2gb

Karpaha Vinayaham wrote:
 Hi   Matt

Thanks for your suggestion, i have tried to update vpopmail , im not
successful. Im running qmailtoaster, on their site stable version is not
the updated one.

   Can u suggest me how to update the vpopmail on a qmailtoaster server.

Back up your ~vpopmail/lib, bin, etc, and include directories. Then install
vpopmail from source over the existing vpopmail installation.
- --

!DSPAM:4a5cac9b32711045513127!