Good morning all,

I have installed Vpopmail 5.4.28 on a few production mail servers and noticed a
problem. As long as vusaged is running, the following error message appears in
/var/log/qmail/current: "deferral: Aack,_child_crashed._(#4.3.0)" which causes
all local email to stay in the queue 'forever'. Shutting down the vusage daemon
has the desired effect that email is being delivered. The message then becomes:

@400000004a6d6b3c347e31bc delivery 951: success:
client_connect:_connect_failed:_111/client_connect:_connect_failed:_111/client_connect:_connect_failed:_111/client_connect:_connect_failed:_111/did_0+0+1/

This message appears because it cannot connect to the vusage daemon of course.
But the email is deliverd. Any idea why I get "child crashed" when trying to
deliver local emails?

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt

!DSPAM:4a6d6be932711310325944!