I've been using spamdyke for quite a while now, and absolutely love it. If I had to pick only one anti-spam product to use, it would be spamdyke (over and above spamassassin even).

Sam has done a terrific job with it. There's good community support as well.

Ronaldo Chan wrote:

Thanks for your prompt reply, i'll check it today if can compare spamcontrol with spamdyke by apple to apple comparison. thanks for your reply guys, i really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Ronaldo Chan