I selected "Only moderators can post, all others bounce."  But I get
approval message again.

How can I correct this problem? Can I correct this over command-line?

----- Original Message ----- From: Sérgio Rosa
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] about ezmlm

Hi,

i think that's because you have the mailing list as moderated. You can have it only for moderators without being moderated.

you have this option selected:
Posting Messages
Anyone can post.
[ ] Only subscribers can post, all others bounce.
[ ] Only subscribers can post, all others go to moderators for approval.
[ ] Only moderators can post, all others bounce.
[X] Only moderators can post, all messages go to moderators for approval.

and what you want is this:
Posting Messages
Anyone can post.
[ ] Only subscribers can post, all others bounce.
[ ] Only subscribers can post, all others go to moderators for approval.
[X ] Only moderators can post, all others bounce.
[ ] Only moderators can post, all messages go to moderators for approval.

best regards,
sergio rosa