Hi,

Thank you for response.

My dovecot configuration is almost the same.

My question is: Is this functionality working at all. Have you tried it?

Try the situation when the master (write) database go down. (unreachable)

Are still the other nodes able to log in users (without the information about last log in)

Thanx

--
S pozdravom / best regards

Juraj Hantak