Hi Matt,
Thanks for the quick reply.
> Yes, it was meant to work this way. If you're running a newer version of>
> vpopmail, this entry will be re-used by a new domain.
Do you mean in the newer versions of vpopmail, newly added domains reuse the
same entry?
Also, is there any documentation anywhere about "dir_control" works? From what
I understand it's to do with hashing, am I right? But what exactly? For example
I would like to understand how "dom_507" relates to test65.com..
Also is there anyway to manage "dir_control", if say the table grows too large,
like a purging command? Should this be a concern?
Cheers,Michael.

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

!DSPAM:4b55c9e332711894015171!