Hi!
I'm trying to compile qmailadmin with vpopmail 5.5.0 on Debian Testing and i
get the following error:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
./configure
--enable-htmldir=/var/www/htdocs --enable-vpopuser=vpopmail
--enable-vpopgroup=vchkpw --enable-ezmlmdir=/usr/local/bin/ezmlm
--enable-autoresponder-path=/usr/local/bin/
--enable-cgibindir=/usr/lib/cgi-bin --enable-domain-autofill
--enable-vpopmaildir=/home/vpopmail

checking
for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c

checking
for gawk... gawk

checking
build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for C compiler
default output file name... a.out

checking whether we are cross
compiling... no

checking for suffix of executables...

checking
whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking
for style of include used by make... GNU

checking
for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c

checking whether ln -s works... yes

checking
whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes

checking for ranlib... ranlib

checking for strerror in
-lcposix... no

checking for crypt in -lcrypt... yes

checking for crypt in
-lshadow... no

checking for egrep... grep -E

checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes

checking
for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes

checking for library containing opendir... none required

checking
for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking
for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking
for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking
for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking
for stdint.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking
whether closedir returns void... no

checking for dup2... yes

checking
for memset... yes

checking for mkdir... yes

checking
for strcasecmp... yes

checking for strchr... yes

checking
for strdup... yes

checking for strncasecmp... yes

checking
for strrchr... yes

checking for strstr... yes

checking whether we should
prohibit caching... no

checking whether to require ip authentication... yes

checking
whether to display user index... yes

checking whether to allow admins to modify user quotas... no

checking
whether to autofill domain name on login page... yes

checking whether to enable catchall accounts... yes

checking
whether to enable trivial password... yes

checking whether to append the email to the end of the
spam command... no

checking whether to allow spam check
enable/disable... no

checking
whether to show help pages... no

checking for ezmlm-idx... yes

configure:
creating ./config.status

config.status: creating Makefile

config.status:
creating config.h

config.status: config.h is unchanged

config.status:
executing depfiles commands

            qmailadmin 1.2.13
            Current settings
---------------------------------------
       cgi-bin dir = /usr/lib/cgi-bin
          html dir = /var/www/htdocs
         image dir = /var/www/htdocs/images/qmailadmin
         image URL = /images/qmailadmin
      template dir = /usr/local/share/qmailadmin
         qmail dir = /var/qmail
      vpopmail dir = /home/vpopmail
   autorespond dir = /usr/local/bin/
         ezmlm dir = /usr/local/bin/ezmlm
         ezmlm idx = yes
   mysql for ezmlm = yes
              help = no
      modify quota = no
   domain autofill = yes
 catchall accounts = yes
 trivial passwords = yes
 modify spam check = no
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/usr/local/src/qmailadmin-1.2.13# make
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/qmailadmin-1.2.13'
source='qmailadmin.c' object='qmailadmin.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/qmailadmin.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/qmailadmin.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ./depcomp \
        gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include  -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -Wall -c `test
-f 'qmailadmin.c' || echo './'`qmailadmin.c
In file included from qmailadmin.c:48:
qmailadmin.h:37:1: warning: "MAX_FILE_NAME" redefined
In file included from qmailadmin.c:35:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:149:1: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
source='alias.c' object='alias.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/alias.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/alias.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ./depcomp \
        gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include  -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -Wall -c `test
-f 'alias.c' || echo './'`alias.c
In file included from alias.c:41:
qmailadmin.h:37:1: warning: "MAX_FILE_NAME" redefined
In file included from alias.c:30:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:149:1: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
source='autorespond.c' object='autorespond.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/autorespond.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/autorespond.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ./depcomp \
        gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include  -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -Wall -c `test
-f 'autorespond.c' || echo './'`autorespond.c
In file included from autorespond.c:35:
qmailadmin.h:37:1: warning: "MAX_FILE_NAME" redefined
In file included from autorespond.c:29:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:149:1: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
source='forward.c' object='forward.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/forward.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/forward.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ./depcomp \
        gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include  -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -Wall -c `test
-f 'forward.c' || echo './'`forward.c
In file included from forward.c:33:
qmailadmin.h:37:1: warning: "MAX_FILE_NAME" redefined
In file included from forward.c:28:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:149:1: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
source='mailinglist.c' object='mailinglist.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/mailinglist.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/mailinglist.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ./depcomp \
        gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include  -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -Wall -c `test
-f 'mailinglist.c' || echo './'`mailinglist.c
In file included from mailinglist.c:46:
qmailadmin.h:37:1: warning: "MAX_FILE_NAME" redefined
In file included from mailinglist.c:39:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:149:1: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
source='user.c' object='user.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/user.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/user.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ./depcomp \
        gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include  -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -Wall -c `test
-f 'user.c' || echo './'`user.c
In file included from user.c:43:
qmailadmin.h:37:1: warning: "MAX_FILE_NAME" redefined
In file included from user.c:32:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:149:1: warning: this is the location of the
previous definition
user.c: In function ‘call_hooks’:
user.c:522: error: ‘VPOPMAILDIR’ undeclared (first use in this function)
user.c:522: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
user.c:522: error: for each function it appears in.)
user.c: In function ‘set_qmaildefault’:
user.c:627: error: ‘VPOPMAILDIR’ undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [user.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/qmailadmin-1.2.13'
make: *** [all] Error 2

vpopmail compiles and installs just fine but qmailadmin is complaining about
something. With previous version of vpopmail (5.4.30) everythings works fine.
Any hints ??

!DSPAM:4b55de6832711013413991!