Ok, great.
So I've added the domain, deleted the postmaster account, but now "dir_control"
shows 1 users for the newly added domain. If I reset this to 0, would it impact
anything?
Cheers,Michael.

> Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:39:11 -0600
> From: m...@inter7.com
> To: vchkpw@inter7.com
> Subject: Re: [vchkpw] disable postmaster account?

Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

!DSPAM:4b56360232711122161212!