Hi to everyone...I just came back to work with linux server. In the past, many years I worked with linux and I installed vpopmail and courier-imap. The last week I downloaded/installed qmail/vpopmail/courier-auth/courier imap. I have problems login to the IMAP server and searching for information I found that the module vchkpw was not in the list or the documentation. I tried to use other IMAP servers recommended but I had problems compiling but any way... I questions are:Does it work the current version of courier imap (4.8.0)?If not, is there some way to patch it?What other options are for imap server and vpopmail? Regards ______m_______m______ ||(O O)|| ||(~)|| !DSPAM:4c1fd61f32711283818252!
- [vchkpw] Courier IMAP or other IMAP serves... Den Arion
- Re: [vchkpw] Courier IMAP or other IMAP serves... Rick Romero
- [vchkpw] Re: Courier IMAP or other IMAP serves..... Eric Shubert
- Re: [vchkpw] Courier IMAP or other IMAP serves..... Remo Mattei
- Re: [vchkpw] Courier IMAP or other IMAP serves... Thibault Richard