--On December 17, 2008 7:09:45 PM -0800 "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

Back!  My family has just recovered from a hellish bout of the flue/cold.

Sorry to hear that - glad you and your family are recovering.

IIUC, all as have to make sure is that all the code in trunk is

1) All code ASL'ed
2)The code base must contain only ASL or ASL-compatible dependencies
3) License grant complete

1) I do see some code having the AS 2.0 header.  I see that others do
not, e.g. the VBS scripts.
2) I'm not familiar with the provenance of this code.  Can someone
provide a little history?  What are its dependencies?

We can add ASL to the vbs scripts - not a problem. They are scripts that are used for tasks on the windows images - either in bootstrap or changing passwords, etc. Since most are relatively simple, we didn't add the ASL header.

BTW, we found the insert_license.pl script - very cool and saved lots of time...
Aaron

Regards,
Alan