Wiki is up! :)
On Dec 19, 2008, at 6:40 AM, Aaron Peeler wrote:
Until the wiki is up, below is a list of goals for VCL 2.1. Some are
done or in progress and marked as such.
1. xCAT 2.0 module
2. Get rid of preferredimage from image table, use nextimage instead
3. Clean up data base - removed unused variables
4. Shibboleth support
* Testing stage
* Need migrate to new web server
5. Web server load balance
6. healthcheck.pl - improve / bring up to date, add support for vms,
try to reinstall nodes.
7. Clean up / re-write blockrequest module, planning to use api
calls to web site.
8. Modularize OS code
9. Polish cluster reservation process
10. Allow dynamic change of predictive load module - currently have
to restart vcld after change in database.
* testing, before committing to repos
11. Pull out check_ssh dep - binary from nagios
- Done, committed to repos
12. Additional management node configuration web tools.
13. image retrieval between management nodes - allow for defined ssh
ports. Store which port in db management node table
14. Add check for existence of image libraries and take appropriate
action, in case /install gets dropped for some reason.
OIT Advanced Computing
College of Engineering-NCSU