Regards,
Andy

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

On Dec 30, 2008, at 10:31 AM, arku...@apache.org wrote:

Author: arkurth
Date: Tue Dec 30 10:31:23 2008
New Revision: 730210

Log:
Copied trunk to branches/before-modularized-os. This was done before making a large commit to trunk for the modularized OS/Vista code.

Added:
   incubator/vcl/branches/before-modularized-os/
     - copied from r730209, incubator/vcl/trunk/

What is this "modularized OS/Vista code" work?

Regards,
Alan

--
Andy Kurth