Alan,

Could you define the process for checking in new code, modifications, or bug fixes.

This is the first we've seen or heard of having to add Jira issue numbers.

Also, we've not found anything yet in the Apache guides which defines this process, so if you have any links, please forward them.

We're willing and wanting to do this right but we would like to know the specific process. We have a lot of work/submissions over the next couple of months, so if we could get the process nailed down on our end that will save a lot of time and reduce the frustration on changing our work habits.

Regards,
Aaron