Could my 'bmbouter' account be added to the JIRA list? This way I can pair code contributions with tickets.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative
919.698.8796

On Jan 6, 2009, at 11:16 AM, Josh Thompson wrote:

Well, I'm not sure.  The group I added them to is
named "jira-administrators" - I was already in it. But, it is on a page titled "Manage Project Role Membership for Project: VCL". Here's the steps I
took:

click the ADMINISTRATION link in the top bar
click VCL under Name
click "View members" next to "Project Roles"
click Edit next to my name in the Users column on the Administrators line
added their userids in the box under "Add User"
click Add

So, I think I did it the right way. It seems like there is a problem I've seen in lots of web apps - "administrators" and "admin group" can refer to way to many parts of an app. However, I can't say I'm not at fault with
doing that in the VCL web code either.

Josh