I was reminded today that were missing the Incubator Status report for VCL. In the past I was doing this as the community was forming and I think the time has come to ask if someone from the more active community will take on this responsibility. Its basically pretty simple. About a week before the report is due pull together a strawman report on the Wiki and ask for people's input. What we're communicating up is a short set of detail on community related issues (new committers, etc.) and what we got done. Its fairly simple and straightforward.

Despite the fact we're late we still need to get a report in and we should hilight that we're refining the process to be more timely.

Any volunteers for this month ?

Matt