Hi Brian,

This is Young-Hyun and I have quick questions.

Can I use the NFS (disk.cnl.ncsu.edu:/vol/peng)? If I can, do I have a
permission to create direcotry?

Since I added a NFS (disk.cnl.ncsu.edu) with /vol/peng storage on vmware
ESX hypervisor and I mounted the datastore on the VCL management node
/mnt/vcl/ (mount -t nfs disk.cnl.ncsu.edu:/vol/peng /mnt), but the
structure of the data store is different than that in the esx.Readme.
So, I tried to create "/inuse" and "/golden" directories but I cann't.

Please let me know about these questions.

Best,
Young-Hyun