Thanks John,

I've set the COOKIEDOMAIN variable, to what I think it should be. What should this be set to? Could someone give an example?

Also, what is the VCLAUTH cookie?

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative
919.698.8796

On Mar 17, 2009, at 9:39 AM, John Jones wrote:

Brian,

I recently had the same issue and received an answer back quickly from
the list that, when implemented, fixed the login issue.
Look for the ideas posted by Josh Thompson.

I will copy/paste below: