Aaron,

I updated the Wiki so that users that have not signed in can view the VCL pages. I also added you as an admin for the space with full permissions. We should probably create a couple of groups for access. Unless there are objections I'll add the committers (apache IDs) with permissions to manipulate the space.

Let me know if this doesn't fix the issue.