I'm trying to create a base Windows XP image for VCL and following the
instructions (below) on the wiki, I've come across a problem.
*
Instructions on the Wiki:
*

> More stuff to do
>
>    - On the windows node, run auto_create_image.vbs. This disables the
>    pagefile and reboots the machine. This can be done with:
>
> cmd /c auto_create_image.vbs

When I try to run auto_create_image.vbs it seems to error out on the
comments section.  I've looked at the file and nothing is apparent on what
could be wrong because it is commented out.  Everything up until this point
has worked fine.

*Here's what I could copy from the cmd prompt:
*

--
Melba Lopez
milo...@gmail.com