Yes - we are using different names for the value LockerWrtUser=. Actually we have several vcl-wrt vcl-wcu, vcl-dev, etc

This is defined when adding the user to the database. From the install instructions file under step 2.

2) create a user with SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE privileges on the database from #1 (GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON vcl.* TO '<insert user here>'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '<insert pwd here>';)

The username at '<insert user here>'@'localhost' can be anything you want.
It does have to be defined in the vcld.conf file at the required variable 'LockerWrtUser'. vcld needs to know what to connect as.

-A