God. It sounds like that i had spent mutiple days on a complex task.
We are also trying to drive esx3i to operate the VMs through VCL now. It is
keeping pace with the provisioning of the esx3i.

In addition, I have seen some information to install the esx3i automatically
through pxe, but it has not been proved proper till now. I will have a try
later and tell you folks if any achievement.

The link is as follows:
http://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-6824
you can also see the links in that site.

Thank you so much.