We have been working on the installation of VCL using VCL appliance.(

When trying to make a new reservation with RedHat Fedora Core 7 (base)
installation, the reservation fails. The following error page appears on the
target blade:

Welcome to Fedora:
Error downloading kickstart file:

"Unable to download kickstart file. Please modify kickstart parameter below or
press cancel to proceed as an interactive installation"

The kickstart file is available at the specified location.
Hence we are unable to make any new reservation. Please help us in finding the
cause of the issue and possible solution.

Thanks & Regards,

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to