Thanks. I'm going to commit the schema update and the subroutine additions to DataStructure.pm for get_variable() and set_variable() as described on the Confluence page.

I just created a new issue for the KMS configuration addition (VCL-142). I will then begin to work on this issue using the variable table and will report any difficulties to this list.

Thanks,
Andy

Aaron Peeler wrote:
good idea - it looks promising.