Thanks for the comments. The NetApp perl client libraries do not have Apache 2.0 licenses, so they will not be distributed as part of the VCL code. Those wanting to use the esxthin.pm provisioning module will need to download the library from the netapp website on their own. I will document what they need to download, where to get it from, and where in the filesystem it is to be placed.

Speaking of which, any thoughts on using the following path as the installation path of those libraries when folks do download them?

<install of vcl>/lib/NetApp/

Best,
Brian

Brian Bouterse