Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what the 'Max Overlapping Reservations" is for, but it still doesn't allow me to reserve the same image multiple times. I assume it only allows me to reserve different images concurrently, but not the same image.

Does anyone know of a way to sidestep this check?

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Bouterse
NEXT Services