The second of the two cases are occurring, and it would appear the $authtype is not being set. I have commented out the statements in the else{} at the bottom so it would not bail even if it doesn't find an auth type. Now VCL is returning an HTTP error 500 when I make a call to XMLRPCtest() although the auth check is bypassed.

What should I do now?

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Bouterse