Sorry i'm late.

Currently on all nodes are running esxi 3.5 environments, so it's hard to
review the failure in a short time. I guess the reason(s) may be as follows:

1. the *webservice *of esxi 4 is different from 3.5, but what vcl is
currently using is only compatible with esxi 3.5;
2. the *version of virtual machine* is 7 in esxi 4.0 and 4 in esxi 3.5, but
the api used by vcl is only compatible with version 4.

At the time i am able to test it again, i will let you know.

Thanks.