Xianqing,

The scheduling algorithm is in isAvailable in utils.php.  It would be
difficult to describe the whole thing.  Have a look at the code first.  If
you have specific questions about it, ask here.

Before you make changes to the code, it would be useful if you would describe
what you are planning on doing.  You may be doing something useful to other
parts of the community or even the whole community.  If so, we can provide
feedback on what may be the best way to implement the changes you are making
so that they can be most easily incorporated into the official codebase.

my GPG/PGP key can be found at www.keyserver.net