I would list the people that were added to the PPMC. Other than that it looks good to me. Thanks!

Regards,
Alan

On Feb 5, 2010, at 7:39 AM, Josh Thompson wrote:

This has been created.

http://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/2010-02-incubator-vcl-report.html

If anyone has suggestions/updates/corrections please let me know or update the
page yourself.

I'll add the report to the Incubator page on Monday.

Josh