Hi,

I know that the ability to reserve physical machines using VCL exists. " VCL can also broker access to standalone machines such as a lab computers on a university campus." I see there is a provisioning module - Lab.pm. Are there any instructions on how to get this set up? Why is a "VCLClient" required to run on the lab machines? I was thinking that all one would need to do is to grant and revoke access for users on the physical machine. Is this hopelessly naive?

Thanks for any additional information!
Liz

--
Liz Wendland
Duke University Office of Information Technology