When testing the service I noticed something curious.  If I make a
reservation, the vm files are copied and powered on.  When I end the
reservation, the copied vm files are destroyed and copied again and the vm
is powered on again - the vm is reloaded.  What is strange to me is that
when I create a new reservation, the vm files are destroyed and copied again
and the vm is powered on again.  Why would the vm be reloaded if only to
reload it again on the next reservation for the same image?  Does the
service maybe think that a different image is being requested?