Hello,

Just wanted to know with the VCL system, how are you getting Windows XP 64
bit to work correctly.
When I load up bridged network drivers I get Intel 1000 Drivers installed
because those are the 64 Bit Drivers.
The VMX file says it's Windows XP 64 Bit
When I go to load up my images they will never boot. When I load into the
machine to see why; it is due to the network driver not being installed.
The network is isntalled and working fine when I load it Vmware Server on
the blade.
When the VM guest is loaded up, it changes over to Other Operating system
and never installs the correct drivers.
I have already tired to manually changing the VMX file for Windows XP 64 Bit
network drivers.

ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000" is the default and after the machine boots,
It ask to install the network drivers on the blade as it loads and never
boots in the system.

New Hardware found Ethernet controllers

I have tired and change to "e1000". 'ethernet0.virtualDev = "vlance"
'ethernet0.virtualDev = "vmx" Says not a 64 Bit Driver ect.

How is everyone else doing this?
-Alex