Hello All,
I am trying to make a reservation for an Windows203 image using ESX
provisioning.
I am facing an SSH error (as seen in the log file) with error code of 255.

The IDENTITY *  lines in the /etc/vcl/vcld.conf are :
IDENTITY_blade_linux=/etc/vcl/vcl.key
IDENTITY_solaris_lab=/etc/vcl/vcl.key
IDENTITY_linux_lab=/etc/vcl/vcl.key
IDENTITY_blade_win=/etc/vcl/vcl.key

I am using NFS as my datastore. In my vmprofile table I have set the 2
important fields as below:
datastorepath: 10.0.0.2:/vcl-nfs/export/golden ---- this is the path on the
management node from where vmhost has mounted the image.
vmpath: /vmfs/volumes/VCL  --- This is path on my vmhost machine for the
image.
Also, when I try to ssh into my vmhost machine - cleesx(10.0.0.3)  from
command line on management node, then it does login into it successfully.

The vcld.log file has been attached with this email.
Please provide me with some inputs!

Kiranmye N
WSTI Intern