On your management node:
/usr/local/vcl/tools/Windows/Scripts

These get copied to the Windows computer during capture at:
C:\cywin\home\root\VCL\Scripts

The main 2 scripts to look at are sysprep_cmdlines.cmd and post_load.cmd. These call the other scripts. sysprep_cmdlines.cmd runs during Sysprep minisetup before the computer boots for the first time. post_load.cmd runs after the computer boots, Sysprep finishes, and the root account is automatically logged in.

The goal is for these scripts to only perform tasks which can't be done via the Perl management node code via SSH in order to keep code/logic from having to be saved in the images. There are many other script-like tasks which get run via Perl vcld/SSH.

Hope this helps,
Andy

Roger Herling wrote:
I need to find the scripts the vcld uses to prep a windows vista image can someone point me to the file locations?

Roger Herling
Sr. Desktop Administrator
Marist College
PH: 845-575-3347