Never mind I found a newsid.exe file and this resolved the ssh issue

Roger Herling
Sr. Desktop Administrator
Marist College
PH: 845-575-3347

From:
Roger Herling <roger.herl...@marist.edu>
To:
vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date:
05/04/2010 02:08 PM
Re: windows 7 sshd service not starting

I just reviewed the new sid log should this even be running under a
windows 7 vista install??  it errors out since newsid.exe doesn't exist
and it is no longer available from Microsoft.

Roger Herling
Sr. Desktop Administrator
Marist College
PH: 845-575-3347