Gerhard,

It took me a while to remember the workaround on this one.  There was a bug in
Dojo that caused this issue.  It's been fixed in more recent versions of Dojo,
which will be supported in VCL 2.2.

Until VCL 2.2 is released, you can either just use Firefox, or perform this
workaround.

- -go to the Privileges page
- -click one of the Add buttons that pops up a window that doesn't correctly
show the buttons
- -move the window enough to see the tree at the top
- -click on a different node
- -the buttons should now be visible, and you can click back on the original
node to add something there

Josh

On Friday May 07, 2010, Hartl, Gerhard L. wrote:
> I just went ahead and reloaded the portal and yes you are correct, I used
>  the svn before.  I am experiencing a lot less issues now however I still
>  notice an issue on the priv page when you click add group, add resource
>  group, or add user, the button for submit (ie submit new user) and cancel
>  do not show up in IE 7.  It seems to be showing up fine in Firefox 3.6.  I
>  am using dojo 1.1.0 and dojoAjax 0.4.0 as stipulated in the vcl frontend
>  instructions.
>
> Attached: screenshot
>
> - Gerhard
> 757.683.6980 | gha...@odu.edu | occs.odu.edu