From: Vinay Venkatesh [mailto:vinay.v...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:50 PM
To: vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: New Reservation Query

Hello,

I am facing few issues when trying to make a new reservation. even though I
have computers available loaded with the desired image, I still get "There
are currently no computers available that can run the application you
selected". Is there any selection /setting which I am missing.

Thanks and Regards
Vinay Venkatesh.