Hello Sean,

This might have been a left-over from using machine states. Created the jira issue for it.

On 7/22/10 1:59 PM, Sean Dilda wrote:

I recently noticed that when you set a computer into maintenance mode that it sets the vmhostid to NULL. Does anyone know what the reasoning for this is? This happens in the process function in new.pm

During some testing I set a few computers to maintenance mode, then when I set them back to available, I found nothing was working because the vmhostid had been unset.

Would it be possible to remove the code doing this, or is there a use case that I'm missing?