Hi VCL team:

I am Xianqing from NCSU. I create the new provisioning module kvm.pm to support
KVM as hypervisor.

I have signed the ICLA and submitted to the secret...@apache.org. I can not
send the ICLA file to this mail list because it is too large and mail server
reject it. If anyone need this form, please let me know.

I create new JIRE "VCL-339". In there, I update the procedures and kvm.pm code
which supporting the KVM. Some procedures or parameters in code need to be
changed depending on the specific platform you implementing KVM host and VCL.
In future, we may read these parameters from VCL database. Please take a look
at my code in JIRE VCL-339 and give me some advice. I will update the code
accourding to according to response.

Thanks,

Xianqing Yu
Graduate Student