ok. I think it is related to the patch I added. Sorry about that. As you said it looks like it copied the image directory into the target instead of just the vmdk files.

What I think needs to change is moving the cp to a mv command in at line 504 in vmware.pm module.

I'll test it here on our 2.1 sandbox image to confirm if this will fix it.

Aaron