Thanks for the plug Tony! David Creech from ECU and I are hosting an informal VCL "birds of a feather" session at UNC Cause. If you're not familiar with UNC Cause, it's an IT conference to bring together people from the 16-campus UNC system. It certainly isn't limited to people from these schools or from NC. It's a very informative, fun, and economical conference.

-Andy

Miller, Fred Anthony wrote:
I wish I could go to EDUCAUSE.  Sadly, due to budget constraints, I'm happy to
be able to go to UNCCAUSE.  Anyone headed to that, note there's a VCL BOF
scheduled:

http://www.unccause.org/cause10/sessions/virtual-computing-lab-bof/

I'm excited to finally meet people I've only spoken on the phone / e-mailed /
IMed!
-- Tony Miller
Technology Consultant
Academic Technologies