Subject: Greetings from Malaysia!
Date: Sunday October 17, 2010, 10:56:08 pm
From: chunyon...@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good day, my name is Chong Chun Yong, currently pursuing my master degree in
Computer Science at the national university of Malaysia.

For your information, our University have recently launched a research project
title "On demand resource allocation using Cloud Computing". We are currently
using VCL as the platform, enabling our university students to perform
resource reservation through our private cloud infrastructure.

So far our prototype has proven to be successful and we plan to migrate the
whole system to a blade server.

The part that I am in charge of is to design a software architecture of the
entire system in order to migrate our server smoothly. In order to achieve
that, I plan to perform an Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) test to identify
which of the software quality to prioritize in cloud computing environment.
I would need around 20 participants who are experienced in VCL to conduct this
test. The questionnaire would be in the form of pairwise comparison between
several software qualities. The questionnaire is fairly simple as the
participant would only need to provide score on the compared software quality.

Thus, I am hoping that you would be kind enough to find several volunteers to
help me in this questionnaire. I would be really grateful if this test can be
conducted smoothly. I will send the questionnaire form once I got a green
light from you. I sincerely hope that my humble request can be accepted.

Hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Chong Chun Yong

Email address: chunyon...@yahoo.com / super_eld...@hotmail.com
Telephone No: +60127326669
Address:  Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, University
of Malaya, 50603 Lembah Pantai, Kuala Lumpur MALAYSIA