Hi Jim,

Sort of. The diagram shows where to add a new provisioning/deployment module for any other type of provisioning tool.

There is/was someone here at NCSU, a grad student also interning at IBM, who had a module that talked with Amazon and IBM's Cloud. I'm not sure if it's been tested against the latest VCL 2.2 code base or if it can even be re-distributed. But I'll forward this along, in case they don't respond directly or are not monitoring this list.

Aaron