Hi All,

This is my first time mailing to the vcl-dev mailing list. I am brand
spanking new to VCL and I basically would like to install it on a couple of
machines at my university. I pulled the install documentation from the
apache respitory and it appears to be straight forward (However, working
with linux, nothing is a guarantee). I noticed that the documentation
referenced Red-hat and Cent OS. Are these the only distros that have been
tested with VCL? I'm more of an Ubuntu guy and I was wondering if VCL would
also work with Ubuntu or Fedora. Thanks for your help.