Hi all,

I am installing VCL on a Dell Desktop running Fedora 13. I have reached the
Management node installation. However upon typing https:/'my ip
address'/vcl, I do not see the login screen. Instead the browser displays
the error message "Error connecting to name@localhost". I know this is
rather broad and there could be many reason the VCL login screen does not
appear. I am wondering if anyone knows where to begin troubleshooting for
this type of problem. I begin troubleshooting by looking at the dependencies
of php, apache, and mysql. Checking the dependencies for mysql returns this
error message;

/usr/libexec/mysqld --basedir=/usr --datadir=/var/lib/mysql --user=mysql
--log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log --pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
--socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

 Maybe there's some quicker solution that I am unaware of, your response is
greatly appreciated.