I sent my note to get the project kicked in the behind a little.  From what I
can see the output of the project is something that has many academic
institutions interested, and others as well.  What seems to be lacking is
movement in the community to help grow it and actively "work the project" from
a community standpoint.  Its been pretty good about doing the must haves like
submitting reports and the like but it has fallen short on the build the
community aspect in terms of diversity of comitters and such.

Lots of dev activity, lots of JIRAs and different movement showing that work is
happening.  At some point, they need to leave the comfort of the Incubator.  I
don't want to see a false flurry of activity to get the homework done and I'd
hate to see them exit ungracefully.  Its time the community step up, or ....

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org

A Day Without Nuclear Fusion Is a Day Without Sunshine